Many in stock
Material: Aluminium Oxide
Grip Type: hook&loop
Disc diameter: 5 inch(125mm)
Grit number: P4000
Weight: 34g/10 discs
→ Please allow a certain range of errors due to manual measurement.
- Premium Heat Treated Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Grain | Waterproof | Ultra flexible
- Engineered with industrial grade materials ideal for use on automotive paint, fiberglass, plastics, composites, marine finishing and high gloss finishing
- Flexible film backing provides a close tolerance and consistent finish
- Proprietary extra thick anti-loading zinc stearate coating technology lubricates and reduces particle build-up | Resin over resin bonding resists heat and humidity
- Ultra strong P grade polyester (PE) film backing for superior flexibility and durability
5 Inch FV Superfine Hook and Loop Wet / Dry Autobody Film Sanding Discs, 5-Pack. Premium waterproof polyester film with industrial grade aluminum oxide (A/O) grain. Self fracturing Aluminum Oxide provides a fast cut rate with excellent longevity. Superior strength and durability compared to paper backed sanding discs. Ideal for use on auto body, fiberglass, plastics, composites, marine finishing and high gloss finishing. Flexible polyester film offers superior performance on curve, corner, and edge sanding applications. Discs are precision stamped and bonded with hook and loop backing. Resin over resin bonding resists heat and humidity. Wet or dry applications. IMPORTANT: The extra thick zinc stearate coating on these discs offers superior lubrication and requires less water than typically used in wet applications. Water misting is more effective than a steady stream. Material released from the disc surface during use is NOT abrasive grain, it is zinc stearate. This coating is designed to slough off gradually while providing close tolerance and a perfectly even surface finish.
↓ you may also need these good partners ↓